We do Spa parties for birthday’s, slumber parties, tea parties, princess parties, any type of party where children are deserving of a pampered touch.
All our face, hand and foot creams are natural and hypo-allergenic. Our handmade cleansers and moisturizers are made from only fresh organic ingredients. All nail polishes and sparkles are child-friendly. Please refer to our Products page for more details
My name is Lori Simpson and I am a mother of two beautiful children and a daycare provider living in Chelsea, Quebec.
My inspiration for Sparkle Spa came from my daughter who wanted to enjoy the lavish feeling of a Spa with the pampering touch that grown-ups receive.
- We try to accommodate all requests, so we recommend booking your party no later than 3 weeks in advance.
- We require 7 days notice for cancellations and the number of guests attending must be confirmed no later than 3 days before the date of the party
- We arrive 30 minutes prior to the party start time to prepare
- We recommend you choose a room large enough to comfortably sit all the guests (either on couches or chairs)
- We require access to warm water from a faucet for some of the spa treatments
- A $50.00 deposit fee is required to confirm your party
We want everyone to have a great time and have a smile on their face even after the party is finished. If there are any children with allergies, please notify us before the party so that we can have alternate products available if necessary.
Sparkle Spa is not responsible for any injuries during or after the party has ended.